Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whine

I hate quiz when
  1. it is pop
  2. it covers more that it should
  3. i have no i pod
  4. it makes my heart go doki-doki in class
  5. i cannot pay attention to the lecture
  6. there is pile of notes for quiz on my table instead of note book to jot down the lecture (sounds familiar?)
  7. i feel like not coming to class because i worry for quiz in the evening
  8. there is less people coming to class until at some point other lecturers notice
  9. it takes my resting time
  10. it is unfair.. i want to cheat too
  11. i feel sad because i cannot i answer the question
  12. i whine and whine but there is nothing i can do about it
  13. i feel like I'm gambling my own future
  14. i lose control over my gpa and cgpa
  15. i lose control over my study time
  16. class feels gloomier on the quiz day, everybody keeps on studying and i can see stress are all over their faces
  17. i have to mark other's quiz paper and i don't know how to give mark because the question is subjective and people have 1001 ways of answering
And lastly i hate Google image!! seriously!!!

1 comment:

anysz said...

yup amal.... even thou it was posted almost more than 1 month ago, the quiz thing never change and keep continuing... the stress is still the same up till now... i feel almost the same like all points u have shared.. hate quiz when it......hmmm... this is our first time.... but yet our final year.... cannot help it but to cope with it.... may Allah ease our journey to become real pharmacist...