Thursday, August 26, 2010

Which one??

Some of my classmates are going crazy over a gadget called iPod touch. It is claimed that this gadget will be very much help in one of our killer subjects this year which is pharmacotherapeutic. It started with some guys in my class and started to spread to sisters. If I'm not mistaken, 4 of our sisters have already own one and it is predicted that more will buy this gadget very soon.

Actually, I'm a bit depressed because I'm not good in pharmacotherapeutic so I also want one if it will help me to master the subject. The problem is I've no enough money. I just bought netbook lenovo ideapad S10-3 worth RM1349 and only some left. But I still want it. So I made a call to my dad and ask for help. Gladly, he is willing to lend some. so here comes the problem.

The actual purpose I wanna buy this gadget is for educational purpose, so I thought if I were to buy, I will choose the 8G one which worth RM779. However, the 32G seems appealing because the capacity is 4 times the former but worth RM1199 that is extra only RM420. So, which one should I choose? If I choose 8G, I fear that it performs slower but if I choose 32G, I fear that it defeats the original purpose since there are lots of spaces and I will end up downloading games, songs and many others which I'm sure will distract me... so WHICH ONE???

No comments: