Sunday, August 29, 2010

Being 23

Last night i said to my mum, "umi, I'm going to be 23 tomorrow". and My mum responded, "yes, you are that old already. when i was at your age, i already has you".

See, now I'm one year older than yesterday, will i be a better person?

I'm always impressed at others' achievement. how come he/she can do so much in his/her life. how different am i compared to them.

At the age of 23, my mum gave birth to me while she was still studying, my dad has already crossed the Selat Melaka to get a better life, Siti Nurhaliza has already spread her wing to Japan. What about me?

So, Amalina, set your goal, plan your life, be what you wanna be, do what you wanna do, do not afraid to take risk, do not give up when you fail, live your life to the fullest. when the time comes, it's maybe your turn to shine. May Allah grant your wish so that you can contribute something to the world, to the religion, to the ummah, to the country, to the people. May Allah strengthens your heart so that you will overcome whatever that comes. Aminn..

No comments: