Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vacation and I

As end semester vacation begins, everybody will normally go back to their home, enjoying the vacation with their family, but where am I?? Several people asked me what I'm doing on this vacation. My answer arises another questions as I choose to stay in UIA kuantan instead of going back home. why is that so?? There are many reasons actually, one of them is my new home is still under construction. I can't wait to see how my house will look like and how I'm going to decorate my new room. Hopefully, i can start moving in by this December. This picture was taken 1 month ago and i don't know how it looks like now. My mom told me that the roof, walls, ceiling and floor are already finished but no windows yet. I think I'm going to drop by on the way back from Kelantan to see the progress myself.

But, it is really boring being alone in this small compartment and I have already finished watching House M.D. till season4 and Heroes season 1. And right now I'm already craved for another Heroes series. Medic students envy me for having so much time to be wasted. well, it's holiday...

No comments: