Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh My 3X

I was just watching a must see which also a mustn't see Korean movie.. Oh my gosh. the storyline is so beautiful beyond words, it is so twisted.. I myself don't know which side should i be. the bad thing is, too many unneeded scenes. i must say if one wants to watch this movie you HAVE to have a very very high tolerance towards something that is so taboo in your life. You may feel disgust at the middle of the story and towards the end you will feel sad, to me at least.. It is very recommended to read the synopsis first, if you think you can endure, just go ahead.. Oh my gosh, Tikah, what movie are you giving me???

Title: A Frozen Flower
Synopsis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Frozen_Flower

3 comments:

tikah said...

hang yg mintak.ak da warn ok. ko nk suro semua org tgk ke? rosak la.. hehe

tikah said...

by the way, i have more.. wanna watch them?? >_1 heh.

Amalina Amri said...

ko diwajibkan bwk balik sumer citer, xkire jeppun k korea ke, bawa blik jgk. kali ni aku da beli externa hard disk bsr pnyer, biar penuh pun xpe