Friday, August 7, 2009

Gadoh

Since mid semester exam will be coming in less a month, I swear to myself not to waste time surfing the internet anymore. I'm quite addicted and it's hard to control my withdrawal so I broke the promise.

As I surfing and cruising the internet, reading blogs and watching videos in you tube, I found a blog that promote the readers to watch movie titled GADOH.

i spent about two hours tonight just to watch the movie. and you know, usually i will feel guilty after spending hours for internet, but not tonight. I feel content by just watching it. Even though the storyline is simple, but it still worth it. Some of us are still ignorant about this issue even though we have lived together for decades. so I hope this movie will open our eyes on how others see us and also on how we see them and thus will correct our and their false impression. And even if it is true, we can still improve ourselves so that others will never look down on us again.

lets move towards unity and correct the misunderstanding between us.
Peace..

Gadoh part 1

No comments: