Thursday, August 6, 2009

Daymn!!!

First day going to ward hospital already makes my day so frustrated. All are good until one of the patient's file was not at the place it should be. My friend and I went to the nurse wearing blue uniform there to ask for the file.
I'm so unlucky since i don't know what the file's name is. so i said to the nurse it's the first i'm going there I'm so unfamiliar with the stuff there. the nurse insisted to know what's my answer, so i asked the seniors. but she still didn't want to accept the answer. WTF!!.
and i also got scolded for calling her 'kak', well fine i changed to 'cik', still i got scolded. and she continued her babbling where i feel like i really want to shut her mouth up. It's really fucking annoying. just correct me if I'm wrong, there's no need for you to raise your so fucking annoying voice to me. i can hear you.
I told this story to my lecturer and she said just ask her: "how should i address you, datin??". really, there is no need to be so arrogant with the color of uniform you are wearing. you are still human just like me, and you are Muslim for god sake. act like Muslim, correct me with hikmah. i will be more than happy to accept it.
My roommate who is medic student told me that i should call the nurse as 'sister'. what the heck!! Sister in Malay is kakak!! fool...

fuuh, lega gila.. kurang pahala puase aku hari ni..

3 comments:

'atiqah said...

haah. memang yang baju2 biru tu, sume dah pangkat sister..pengalaman kat ward dulu, mmg kalau dia masuk ward, habis sume nurse kena.ada je yang tak kena pada pandangan mata dia.adei~ em, takpe.len kali kalo ada pape, jumpa ngn nurse2 yang baju putih tu je =)

サイドビジネス said...

1日5万円~が手に入るサイドビジネスのご案内です。男狂いのセレブ女性はネットで知り合った男を次々に金の力で食い散らかしています。そんな女性を手玉にとって大金を稼いでみませんか

友達 said...

変わってるって言われるけどわりといい人だよ(笑)!!お笑い好きな人だったら話盛り上がりそうだねO(≧▽≦)O 色んなことに興味深々でおっちょこちょいだからそばで支えてくれる人募集中σ(゜-^*)自分の年齢的に年下の男の子はアウトだからごめんね(*_ _)人 u-3-ummm52@docomo.ne.jp