Saturday, July 25, 2009

Missing kitten

My mom called hours before and we chatted for a while. Suddenly my mom said she has something to tell me but she hesitated to let me know. She told me my new kitten, Oyen went missing. he hasn't came back for two days. My mom did look around our house, but he was nowhere to be found. The day before i asked my mom about my kittens, and my mom said they are all sound because she didn't want to let me down. Maybe he was picked by neighbors who find Oyen is so manja and so cute with his black collar bell. I'm a bit sad but there is nothing I can do. I just hope he finds a very good new owner, who will shower him at least once a week, apply mite shampoo so that he wont get any, feed him with healthy, yummy cat food and bring him to vet if he is not well. I hope he can find way back to our house some day. It's good that I decided to go back home last week as it ended up the very last time I saw him. I surely will miss him so much.

No comments: